We previously shared on our newspaper news that Dan Radcliffe was to donate jeans for a art project called Jeans for Refugees.
I contacted the website coordinator and all the details of the exhibition and auction have now sent to us:
• The ‘Jeans for Refugees’ exhibition will run for one week at the Saatchi Gallery from the 22nd-28th August, with a launch party held in a ﬁve star London hotel.
• An auction dinner event will be held at the end of the exhibition. This will be a fundrais-ing event including guest list, catering, and a live auction.
• Auction target - 1-20 million. Starting prices will be decided upon in consultation with our auction house - as a rough estimate we expect 100,000 for top celebrity pieces starting at £20,000.
• Funds and proceeds from the auction will be collected by the auction house and trans-ferred to the International Rescue Committee.
• Information about the IRC initiatives that will be funded by the proceeds of the auction can be found athttp://www.rescue.org/our-work